Thursday, July 8, 2010

Yay! It's JULY ~

So it's  the second week of July and I realized my birthday is right around the corner. (to my friends and loved one stateside... I LOVE PACKAGES) wink, win @_< Anyways ( in my best korean voice), this year flown by and I can't believe I'm going to be 28.  I have to say this isn't where I thought I'd be at 28, but I'm not complaining. Tonight is my birthday dinner. It's a little early, but I was suprised with a trip to Jeju-do next weekend. Asaaaaa! If you didn't know, according to Koreans Jeju Island is the " Hawaii" of Korea! Kate you're the greastest! I can't wait fun in the sun, erotic parks ( cant wait to see that!), waterfalls and beautiful sunrises. Did I mention we're staying right on the ocean! Ahhhhh! But I digress, tonight we are going to do it up real Korean style with my favorite Samgypsal ( Korean pork BBQ) and soju, then Norebang so I can channel my inner Prince! I promise to take pictures to document the ridiculousnes.Those of you who know me, know I will be gettin with it! So watch out. I have to say  I'm super excited. July is turning out to be an eventful month this weekend my party, and an invitation from on of my students to see Eclipse, next week: off to Jeju-do, then we leave for India the following week. I can barely contain my excitement or concentrate! My job has been pretty low key this month cancelling classes left and right.생일 축하의 티파니no classes for you. I'm not complaining :) July seems to be the month of all things SPECTACULAR!

Confucius say: Birthdays are a  time to special celebrate, and surprise packages from the U.S. with presents are always great!

No comments:

Post a Comment