Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Poop Story


This morning on my way to work as I was leaving my apartment. I smelled something FOUL. Now I know Korea has it's own Eau du Funk if you will, but this was something different. Upon further inspection of the hallway I noticed huge piles of dog poop on the landing and consequetly tracked down 2 flights of stairs. I know a lot of things are lax in Korea, but dog shit in PILES in the HALLWAY C'mon! And these were not little doggie treasures. These were Great Dane after a 6 course meal poop piles. Irritated and running late,I made my way down stairs carefully as not to step in the doggie surprises 1 through 20 in my barely there sandals. I was not impressed.
 Now it's time for google translator and writing passive aggressive notes in Korean to my upstairs neighbors.
Until next time...

Confucius say: When there is poop on your stoop indeed you must take a stand, before the poop bandit gets out of hand!

As my uncle says: Put a wrap on the crap. Good luck and step carefully! ( haha I love it)

No comments:

Post a Comment