Monday, November 22, 2010

Korea, You'll Always be my Baby

Dear Korea,
I know it's been a while. I just haven't been feeling the love between us lately from the pushy opinionated adjumma to the utterly ludacris logic. I know, I've been distant and down right indignant. I didn't even celebrate our year anniversary. I'm taking a cue from Mariah. It's time to " Shake it off". So I promise to work on it. Like in all relationships, the things I once loved about you, irritate the hell out of me, and like any lover you truly know how to push my buttons. I'm not one to hold a grudge so I forgive you. Let's move on from here. No hard feelings. Let's go into out second yr with a clean slate.


With that being said I have so many things I want to share with you, and look forward to our adventures together.

Always,
티파니 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment