Sunday, February 7, 2010

Let's call this an intervention

Dear Korea,   I mean seriously let's take a moment and REALLY think about your choice of "pashion" displays for the public.( after a student of mine called fashion...pashion, I will hence forth refer to it as such)   This is NOT okay. You are setting the standard for the Korean public... this says " Hey this outfit is jazzy, you should buy it" but in the real world this outfit says " WTF were you thinking? " Was the clown wig really necessary? I think Koreans do a great job with ridiculous hair styles without needing wigs.This is was definitely not a good idea. In perusing Korean "pashion" displays one might think " Oh... did you color blind, special needs cousin dress you? Hmmmm.... Secondly let's talk about my friend the Korean "Prince"  I found on the  train right here in the tan jacket...if you can call it that. His double ponytail dusted off from 1991. I think might even have had scrunchies in (Note: scrunchies are still alive and kicking in Korea by the way... I'll send you some Fran!) Do you " noticfy" ( a gem I got from Kate's Korean teacher) the magical fur on his the collar of his coat that looks like two gerbils mating? Or maybe his skin tight blue sateen pants.... oooh 칙 차 ㅣ포! This outfit is definitely not for the ladies...this tame compared to other outfits I've seen this week. Lastly, I'd like to take a look at my friend I found in the shopping complex underneath Anyang train station. When I saw this magical clothing combination, I knew I had to share it with you. A blue Engrish hoodie that said " I an super boy, my happyness is for smiles" wtf? A  "ladies" knitted zip up hoodie, tiger print valour pajama pants and shower slippers 3 sizes two small . Did I mention it's winter in Korea! What was he thinking? He got dressed and was like 아 사... there's no way this isn't a good idea! Now I know some Korean pashion can be alluring and even cute but these displays definitely have to go in  the 파 보 갘 애  file. Consider yourself issued 4 pashion violation tickets ( two for the old skool double pony)
Utnil next time korea....
Always,
티파니

Ps. next time go with the Panda slippers instead of your sister's shower shoes.... don't wanna look stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment