Thursday, September 24, 2009

Are two bags better than three?


So today was an eventful day... I went shopping for luggage not hoping to find anything spectacular. C'mon let's be honest I was shopping for form not fashion.
Aisles and aisles of cute, stylish bags. What they lacked in fuction they definitely made up for in fashion. I told myself... " this is not a fashion show, Diane Von Furstenburg did not design her bags for you to pack a year's worth of your life in. Put the bag down." So I redsigned myself, to the functional bag section. With a deflated sense of excitement I came across what resembles a silver emergency floation device. Reading the label, I learned it was made out of some impenetrable polymer material , it was expandable, and had a seven year warranty( great! because we all know how accident prone I am). Looking back at the DVF luggage I grabbed " The Terminator" and proceeded to the front of the store, when I almost stumbled over 70's print carry on! Eureka! The best of both worlds! I can have "The Terminator " for travel and  "Farrah" for fashion. All is right with the world. Upon arriving home feeling very satisfied with my luggae choices, I open " The Terminator" only to find two other nesting "Terminator" suit cases. Three for the price of one! You cant beat that. So, it reinforeces " The Terminator" was the right choice. So now I will be packing " T1 & T2" for my Korean Adventure.  Oh and of course I stopped off at Super Wal-mart, got lost in the massive consumer's paradise, bought more than I needed, but also picked up the ever useful first aid kit and space bags ( now I'll be able to fit a yr's worth of clothes in T1and I can use T2 for miscellaneous belongings). It's all falling in to place. Gotta love life for those serendipitous moments. So until next time people peace, love and positivity.

*Confucius say: unlike breasts, two bags are always better than three!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet Pea,

    The next chapter in your life has BEST SELLER written all over it! I look forward to a great read.....Live life and remember God never makes mistakes....

    I will take good care of your shoe and purse collection...lol

    Love.

    Mom:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffany,
    That was really cute! Glad your mission was accomplished! Just want to wish you all the best on your new adventure. Life is a journey...enjoy the ride. May you be blessed today and always.
    With Love,
    Meisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Diva, I will be reading your blogs daily. If you find the secret to youth let me know and send some Jade home.

    Love Grams

    ReplyDelete