Friday, August 17, 2012

In Transition...

Dear Friends, Fam, and Fellow Expats,

I'm here in Shanghai safe and sound. I'm not ignoring you. The past week has been super crazy. From a pile of bricks Chinese bed in a fake HolidayInn, warm water in the COLD water cooler, outrageous Chinese myths about health, strange Chinese android phones, green pea popsicles, adjusting to the time change, trying to understand Chinglish, weird greasy foods, trying not to get mad every time I hear the Chinese expression which means "that" sounds exactly like the word "n#$$a"and scouring Shanghai for an apartment, I haven't had time to blog. I've experienced an abundance of Chinese ridiculousness that I cannot wait to share with you. The jury is still out on China. Give me a few weeks to let it sink in. I promise to write as soon as I've settled in.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment